Today I saw God's Grace....a message form Al

I have always been grateful for the opportunity you gave me to serve at Al-God-on...
As I mentioned earlier, I am watching God's Grace right before my eyes.
When I was serving down at the Algodon, Craig was always there to help. When he wasn't there, he would apologize. Craig, as you know doesn’t have many possessions, very little purpose and God was there but only a very little too. He had his issues, like we all do....

Today I saw God's Grace....
Craig was down at the Homeless Baseball field with us, so we had an opportunity to chat.
First of all, I called him a movie star, (because I watched his YouTube Video) and in all humility he laughed it off...We chatted some more and looking at him I realized how God is working on him. From where he was a few years ago, until now...WOW... I guess the topper was when he said. "I am taking over your place at Al-God-on....God had instilled in him a purpose....Praise God....Isn't that what is all about....Serving someone.....Making a difference in someone's life...and watching God make changes right before your eyes......

This to me, is very emotional, I am so blessed to be a part of God's Plan....Thank you Craig for making a difference in someone's life.

Praise God in Everything

Al Powell

Posted via email from Breakfast Together Outreach